My name is James Greig, and you’re probably reading this because you saw my Creative Mornings talk.
The Undesign Career Toolkit
If you’re at a crossroads in your creative career, and wish you knew which path to take next, Undesign can help.
Find out more about Undesign.
Some articles you might enjoy
- How to stop being a graphic designer
- The unspoken D word that eats you from the inside
- A freelance graphic designer’s survival guide
- Your job is an escape route, not a trap.
- I never finish anyth-
- Don’t make it about you (an intro to copywriting for the web)
Mentioned in my talk
- Liminal Thinking by Dave Gray
- Deep Work by Cal Newport
- Love yourself like your life depended on it by Kamal Ravikant
- Bill Cunningham New York
- Writing That Works by Kenneth Roman
Some of the slides that I didn’t include in my talk in the end
That’s all for now — please say hi on Twitter too if you’re that way inclined.