Straight-talking life advice for graphic designers and other creative folk.
— Feeling stuck with your career?
— Want to turn a side project into a business?
— Not getting the things you want to done?
I'm James Greig, a graphic designer and writer, and I want to help you get your ideas out of your head and into the world.
It's time to reset your brain's operating system.
- Why, the three letter word that could change your life
- What I wish I'd known 3 years ago about going freelance
- Depression, the unspoken D word that eats you from the inside
- I never finish anyth
- The accountability hacks I used to blog 30,000 words in 30 days
- Your job is an escape route, not a trap
- Feeling lost? Relax. You're probably headed in the right direction
- You will never be ready
- Your mind is a jail built out of bullshit